Why Chickens?

My photo
NH, United States
Last year, I bought a chicken coop that was made by someone that I love dearly and decided to raise some chickens. Well... we'll see how this quest develops as Spring fades into Summer and the chicks arrive in early June! Check out my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/fbideas for the most recent videos I've posted!

Monday, July 4, 2011

June 16th chicks are here! Opening the Box

The chicks were shipped on Monday, June 13th, the day they were hatched, and I finally got them on Thursday, June 16th, at 6:00AM.

The post office called as soon as they arrived and when I got home I opened the box to see my new little ones.

They are so tiny!  Everyone made it without problems, so my "chicken adventure" is officially launched!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in the Egg Basket