Why Chickens?

My photo
NH, United States
Last year, I bought a chicken coop that was made by someone that I love dearly and decided to raise some chickens. Well... we'll see how this quest develops as Spring fades into Summer and the chicks arrive in early June! Check out my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/fbideas for the most recent videos I've posted!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 5 - Chick Camera

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!  How can you resist these little girls?  They are so curious looking into the camera and wondering what new thing they're seeing today.  The chicks are getting stronger and larger by the day!

Just so we could see what they look like to each other, I used my Flip Video camera and took this movie. Fast little buggers aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in the Egg Basket