Why Chickens?

My photo
NH, United States
Last year, I bought a chicken coop that was made by someone that I love dearly and decided to raise some chickens. Well... we'll see how this quest develops as Spring fades into Summer and the chicks arrive in early June! Check out my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/fbideas for the most recent videos I've posted!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 15th - Coop Moving Day!!!

The platform is ready for the coop finally and we're raring to go!  Bob and I got all of the prep work done and the rollers (metal tent support poles) under the shed and then called in reinforcements for help.

It was actually quite an interesting process, filled with self-doubt and wondering if anything (or everything) would go wrong?

In the end, it was done perfectly and the coop is now on the platform ready for final cleaning in preparation for the 20 week old pullets to arrive in June.

This video is about 13 minutes long and was created and posted on YouTube from "mini-clips" during the moving of the coop.  Check it out, it's amazing!  I never should have doubted that my husband and his friends had engineered this correctly :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments in the Egg Basket